Re: [HACKERS] Pg V10: Patch for bug in bonjour support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Luke Lonergan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Pg V10: Patch for bug in bonjour support
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hey Tom,

On 11/8/17, 4:39 PM, "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
   So now I'm wondering if you know something the rest of us don't about   how to configure the platform for bonjour to
work.

Nope – in fact, I hadn’t tried to use Bonjour on this instance, but had only enabled it thinking I’d want it within my
networkto be discoverable via Bonjour…

Given these issues I’d recommend disabling the functionality for non-Mac until someone can get a workable solution in
place– then at least it will avoid people like me trying to enable a broken feature and failing…

- Luke