Where to find kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From araza@esri.com
Subject Where to find kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,

I am looking for the kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY to calculate
the selectivity/stats for geometry type (st_geometry).

According to PostgreSQL (pg_statistic.h)

* The present allocation of "kind" codes is:
*
*    1-99:        reserved for assignment by the core PostgreSQL
project
*            (values in this range will be documented in this
file)
*    100-199:    reserved for assignment by the PostGIS project
*            (values to be documented in PostGIS
documentation)
*    200-9999:    reserved for future public assignments
*
*  For private use you may choose a "kind" code at random in the range
 * 10000-30000.  However, for code that is to be widely disseminated it
is
 * better to obtain a publicly defined "kind" code by request from the
 * PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
 */

Wondering where I can find the "kind" codes for this new st_geometry
type?

Thanks.

Ale Raza