Re: plpgsql problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: plpgsql problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lehel Gyuro <lehel@bin.hu> writes:
> -- the same applies to inline queries too. if issued with execute
> -- everything is fine, but if the query has more than one arguments
> -- the compiler dismisses all, except the last one

This is more than slightly hard to believe.  There are thousands of
people using plpgsql, and you're the first to notice that it loses all
but the last WHERE qualifier?  Nyet.  There's more to it than that,
surely.

Perhaps you could provide a *complete* example?  The text of the
function is far from enough to let someone else try to reproduce
your problem.  We need a script that creates all the referenced
tables, and puts sample data in them, and creates and invokes the
function with appropriate test data.  And perhaps you could tell us
what output you got and what you expected to get, and why that led
you to conclude that there is a failure of the above-claimed form.