Re: last_analyze/last_vacuum not being updated - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: last_analyze/last_vacuum not being updated
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I'm looking at a case on 9.4.1 where the last_analyze and last_vacuum
> stats for a handful of tables seem stuck.  They don't update after
> running an ANALYZE or VACUUM command, and they don't react to
> pg_stat_reset_single_table_counters().  All of the affected tables are
> system catalogs, some shared, some not.  Other system catalogs and other
> tables have their statistics updated normally.  Any ideas (before I try
> to blow it away)?

Hmm ... corrupted hash table inside the stats collector, perhaps?
It would be interesting to look at the stats disk file and see if
there are multiple entries for those OIDs, or if VACUUMing one of
them causes some *other* table's last_vacuum to advance.