Re: INSERT ... SELECT problem in Mysql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Evil Azrael
Subject Re: INSERT ... SELECT problem in Mysql
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanx for the fast answer. I already thought something about like
this and considered sending the question to the advocacy list instead
of the SQL list. I really like their docs since iŽve read about their
reasons against Foreign Keys *g*

One more point in favor for PostgreSQL :)

Christoph Nelles

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2003 um 23:45 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Evil Azrael                            mailto:evilazrael@evilazrael.de