Re: Compile psql 9.6 with SSL Version 1.1.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Compile psql 9.6 with SSL Version 1.1.0
Date
List pgsql-general
=?UTF-8?B?w4Fkw6FtIE1hcmFjc2th?= <csusza@gmail.com> writes:
> Currently I am trying to compile my pqlib with SSL version 1.1.0, but I get
> the following errors:
> *fe-secure-openssl.c(1582): error C2037: left of 'ptr' specifies undefined
> struct/union 'bio_st'*
> [etc]

That certainly ought to work, and does work for me and for several of
our buildfarm machines.  I suspect you messed up the build somehow;
perhaps you changed OpenSSL versions and didn't re-run configure?  Or
the OpenSSL headers you have installed don't match the library version?
Are the errors you showed the *only* ones you get?

            regards, tom lane