Re: Something flaky in the "relfilenode mapping" infrastructure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Something flaky in the "relfilenode mapping" infrastructure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> The improved test just tripped:
> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=prairiedog&dt=2014-06-12%2000%3A17%3A07

Ugh.  If the MTBF is circa three months, how will we catch this before
we're dead?

A quick look around the machine's buildfarm directory says there's nothing
left behind that's not included in the buildfarm server report, so I can't
offer any immediate insight.  But I can certainly load it up running some
additional tests if anyone has an idea what to look for.