Re: compile error with -DOPTIMIZER_DEBUG - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: compile error with -DOPTIMIZER_DEBUG
Date
Re: compile error with -DOPTIMIZER_DEBUG
List pgsql-hackers
> Jan Urbański wrote:
>> ISTM that there's a superfluous curly brace in print_path (which only
>> gets compiled with -DOPTIMIZER_DEBUG.

> Thanks, committed.

You know, the last couple of times I've touched that code, I've been
wondering why we bother to maintain it.  Personally I always use pprint()
when I'm interested in a printout of a plan tree.  Is anyone actually
using the printout code in allpaths.c?