How can I quit this: "Unique " to my table? more info... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Luis Mix
Subject How can I quit this: "Unique " to my table? more info...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello pgsql-sql,

I tried with both, but I obtain the follow Error.

____________________
>> drop index b_prestamo_no_inventa_idx;

ALTER TABLE b_prestamo drop index b_prestamo_no_inventa_idx;

ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "b_prestamo1_no_inventa_idx"

> ALTER TABLE b_prestamo DROP CONSTRAINT b_prestamo_no_inventa_key;

ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near ";"

>The correct answer is "one or the other depending on which PG versionpostgres (PostgreSQL) 7.1.2

What happen some one can help me...?
Thank all...

--
Best regards,Luis                          mailto:ksql2002@yahoo.com.mx