Re: Amazon High I/O instances - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Hannon
Subject Re: Amazon High I/O instances
Date
List pgsql-general
Just looking into High IO instances for a DB deployment. In order to get past 1TB, we are looking at RAID-0. I have heard (http://hackerne.ws/item?id=4266119) there might be a problem if TRIM isn't supported. Does anyone know if it is and has anyone used RAID-0 on these instances? (Linux of course…)