Re: Selecting rows where timestamp between two timestamps - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Lanzarotta
Subject Re: Selecting rows where timestamp between two timestamps
Date
List pgsql-general
Well that was easy enough... Thanks!

Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 07:16:30AM -0700, Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:
> select * from foobar where ts between now() and now() - interval '5 days'
>
> btw, the column ts is defined as:
>
> ts timestamp with time zone NOT NULL DEFAULT now()
>
> No rows are returned, but I know there are at least 100 rows that should be returned...

Put the lower value first or use BETWEEN SYMMETRIC:

select * from foobar where ts between now() - interval '5 days' and now()
select * from foobar where ts between symmetric now() and now() - interval '5 days'

--
Michael Fuhr