tserach2 could not find locale - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vishal Kashyap
Subject tserach2 could not find locale
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all ,

tsearch2 is giving me jitters for days now and after full
investigation I am writting into list.

The error is
<code>
ERROR: could not find tsearch config by locale INSERT INTO mm_message (
</code>
The investigation is

my_db=# select * from pg_ts_cfg;
     ts_name     | prs_name |    locale
-----------------+----------+--------------
 default         | default  | C
 default_english | default  | en_US
 default_russian | default  | ru_RU.KOI8-R
 simple          | default  |

postresql.conf file says

lc_messages = 'en_US'           # locale for system error message strings
lc_monetary = 'en_US'           # locale for monetary formatting
lc_numeric = 'en_US'            # locale for number formatting
lc_time = 'en_US'                       # locale for time formatting

Please guide me how do I get rid of this error
--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.