Re: pgsql: New C function: bms_add_range - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: pgsql: New C function: bms_add_range
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 2017/11/30 7:12, Robert Haas wrote:
> New C function: bms_add_range
>
> This will be used by pending patches to improve partition pruning.
>
> Amit Langote and Kyotaro Horiguchi, per a suggestion from David
> Rowley.  Review and testing of the larger patch set of which this is a
> part by Ashutosh Bapat, David Rowley, Dilip Kumar, Jesper Pedersen,
> Rajkumar Raghuwanshi, Beena Emerson, Amul Sul, and Kyotaro Horiguchi.
>
> Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/098b9c71-1915-1a2a-8d52-1a7a50ce79e8@lab.ntt.co.jp

Thanks for committing this.

To be accurate, as also noted in the commit message of the patch that I
sent, authors of this patch are David Rowley and Kyotaro Horiguchi.  David
came up with the idea and the patch first [1], which Horiguchi-san later
commented on to improve the code.  My job has simply been to incorporate
their patch in the bigger patch set.

Thanks,
Amit

[1]