Re: import job not working - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: import job not working
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/26/19 9:00 AM, Jeremy Thomason wrote:
> I have been trying to find a reason and a solution for import not
> working for DBs on Azure, localhost and Aiven. The import dialogue
> results in a job-created notification and nothing more. It is odd as it
> used to work and am not sure what has changed.  I am using PGAdmin4.12
> on Win10

This is going to need more information:

1) Are you using some feature of pgAdmin?

2) If all it does is create a notification why is it an import?

3) What is the actual code?

4) Have you looked at the Postgres logs to see if there is anything
relevant?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com