Re: System V IPC on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Keel
Subject Re: System V IPC on Windows
Date
List pgsql-general

[Lee Keel]

I can't do any benchmarks because I keep getting errors.  But I have dropped
this value down and I am not getting the out of memory errors any more.  I
was trying to solve other problems by bumping this way up but it seemed to
just cause more problems.  I found several things in documentation that says
that bumping the shared_buffers\work_mem up to over 1gb was fine.  Is that
strictly for linux boxes?

-LK
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message
containsconfidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
shouldnot disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.