Re: Adapter update. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Murali Maddali
Subject Re: Adapter update.
Date
Re: Adapter update.  (Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh@pop.jaring.my>)
List pgsql-general
Richard,

I have added transaction to my code and it took about 2 and half hours to
process around 48,000 records. Again all this time is taken by update method
on the adapter.

I don't know Perl to setup the database link to SQL Server 2005 and also I
don't have permission to write the data to files. Are there any other
options like a different driver I can use or through stored procedures. I
have to compare each column in each row before doing the update.

Your suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Murali K. Maddali
256-705-5191
murali.maddali@uai.com