Re: [ODBC] Fail to install psqlodbc due to libpq version incorrect - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joe CT NG
Subject Re: [ODBC] Fail to install psqlodbc due to libpq version incorrect
Date
Re: [ODBC] Fail to install psqlodbc due to libpq version incorrect  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
> Try:

> rpm -qf libpq

> to see if that returns anything useful.

# rpm -qf libpq
file libpq: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: 01, July, 2017 07:02 AM
To: Joe CT NG; 'pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org'
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Fail to install psqlodbc due to libpq version incorrect

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

"Consider the environment - think before printing!"

This message and any attachment are confidential and it may be a criminal offence for you to disclose or use them
withoutauthority. Please follow the link for further information:

http://www.sfc.hk/web/EN/emailnote.html

"Consider the environment - think before printing!"