Re: Storing and accessing GeoData( Latitude and Longitude ) in PostgreSQL 8.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ivan Zolotukhin
Subject Re: Storing and accessing GeoData( Latitude and Longitude ) in PostgreSQL 8.3
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

You may want to have a look also at PgSphere
(http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgsphere) and Q3C (http://q3c.sf.net)
which is actually a spherical indexing solution built specially for
PostgreSQL with the best performance among all other methods (even
within other databases).

Regards,
 Ivan