Re: tsearch strategy for incremental search - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pierre Thibaudeau
Subject Re: tsearch strategy for incremental search
Date
List pgsql-general
2008/6/30 Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>:
> you, probably, can use custom configuration, which uses pg_3chars
> dictionary.

Thanks Oleg.  That sounds like a cleverer (and more natural) idea than mine.

I am intrigued:  is "pg_3chars" something that's part of the current
distribution of postgresql (I did a quick search and found nothing),
or are you implying that it would be worth writing a tsearch
configuration along the lines of my earlier ideas?