ran out of space in relation map - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From constzl
Subject ran out of space in relation map
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi All:

Look at the following code.

"The map file should be kept to no more than one standard-size disk sector (ie 512 bytes)"
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

This means that the number of mapping objects can not be more than MAX_MAPPINGS, which is 62 now.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

If one day in the future, it does need to be more than 62, then what to do?

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

In fact, I had such a problem. After I add some shared catalog relation (and its toast relation,index), the error

"ran out of space in relation map" occurs when initdb.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

After debugging, it is found that the number of shared objects is indeed more than 62, and of course, its size is

more than 512 bytes.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Can someone help me? Thanks!

Best Regards