Re: adding comments to a table - update - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject Re: adding comments to a table - update
Date
List pgsql-general

--belay that .... i just found the info from the PostgreSQL
--site ... it says:

[snip]
It should be noted that there is presently no security
mechanism for comments: any user connected to a
database can see all the comments for objects in that
database (although only superusers can change comments
for objects that they don't own). Therefore, don't put
security-critical information in comments.

[/snip]

--thanks anyways.

-X