table accountability - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject table accountability
Date
List pgsql-general

Howdy:

Running PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on RedHat Linux 7.2.

I am creating groups where the users in it will
have a bit of privileges.  For example, they will
have the ability to created, modify, drop tables.

However, I have users that create tables at-will (now)
and I want to restrict the number of tables a user
can create.  Is that possible?  Can I put in an auditing
feature that allows a certain number of tables to be
created?

If not, how can I influence the users to stop
creating so many darn tables just short of
submitting a script that goes once a month
and drops them?

Thanks!

-X