DDL / DML question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject DDL / DML question
Date
List pgsql-general

Howdy:

Running PostgreSQL 7.1.3 (soon to be 7.2.1) on RedHat Linux
7.2.

I've been asked to generate a list of all DDL and DML
statements.  (We are testing a few environments and
DB2 UDB and Oracle 9 are some of the other databases).

I am looking at some (old) notes in the newsgroup and I see
'pg_dump -S <database>' as an answer, but this doesn't seem to
be right.  The man pages says that all -S does is specify the
superuser when disabling triggers and setting ownership.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-X