Re: Books on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

Howdy Vince:

Is this from the following link:

http://www.us.postgresql.org/books/index.html ?

Are you talking about the 'PostgreSQL: Introduction' by Momjian
and 'Postgresql Developer's Handbook' by Geschwinde?

Or are you referring to the list on Amazon?  (whose like I can't
seem to reproduce right now.

I currently have 'PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts' for
myself ... seems okay to me since I have no prior experience
in Postgres at all ...

-X