Re: Books on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
The combination of the following resources have met
most of my PostgreSQL info needs (not in any order):

1.  The book "PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts"
2.  This mailing list
3.  The online documentation

My wife ordered the book "Practical PostgreSQL" from
Amazon.com for me as a Christmas gift; but to my
knowledge, it hasn't shipped yet.

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould