sharing data accross several databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From bob lapique
Subject sharing data accross several databases
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am designing 2 databases :
- the 1st relates to flasks
- the 2nd relates to cylinders

Both flasks and cylinders will be shipped accross the
world and I need to keep track of check out dates,
shipping method, destination, etc. These data will be of
the same type for both databases.

Questions :
1) Is a 3rd database the solution ?
2) I would like to use foreign keys (e.g. between a
shipped item and the destination location)

Thanks for help.

Vous aussi devenez le "Coup de coeur de Julie" et gagnez une Webcam
sur http://www.chez.com !
Chez.com vous invite � d�couvrir l'univers passionnant des sites persos.