Re: Tuple too big ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject Re: Tuple too big ?
Date
List pgsql-general

--Thanks for the reply.

--Actually, I believe so.

[snip]

[shaunn@hmp shaunn]$ rpm -qa | grep -i postgr
postgresql-7.0.3-12mdk
postgresql-tcl-7.0.3-12mdk
postgresql-server-7.0.3-12mdk

[/snip]

--I imagine upgrading the tools would help.

--Thanks again.

-X