Continuent Sequoia + PGCluster - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Rodrigo Hjort
Subject Continuent Sequoia + PGCluster
Date
List pgsql-admin
As I saw past threads about Sequoia (former C-JDBC), I tell you that we're testing it on the company.
My first impression is that it works with ease and transparency to the application.

We still couldn't find a benchmark application to evaluate its performance fall, since it's based on JDBC connection... Maybe we gotta build a simpler app in order to do it.

Does anyone already use Sequoia for High Availability and Load Balancing?

How about PGCluster - the patch on PostgreSQL?

--

Regards,

Rodrigo Hjort