Re: Bug report: NullPointerException from Driver.connect when passed a Properties with non-string values - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nathaniel Waisbrot
Subject Re: Bug report: NullPointerException from Driver.connect when passed a Properties with non-string values
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Java 1.6 added a new method to Properties, stringPropertyNames:

it does what propertyNames probably ought to: only gives you back keys for which getProperty will return a non-null value.  But you'd have to drop Java 1.5 compatibility to use it.