Re: POSS. FEATURE REQ: "Dynamic" Views - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Harding
Subject Re: POSS. FEATURE REQ: "Dynamic" Views
Date
List pgsql-general
Brand X simulates this in their GUI diagrammer by tracking
dependencies and dropping and  recreating dependent views on schema
changes.  This might be a better job for one of the GUI tools for us
too, rather than trying to put it in the back end.  Brand X doesn't do
it in their backend either.