Re: Help writing a piece of SQL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Nigel Bishop
Subject Re: Help writing a piece of SQL
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks for that Richard, it's almost what I'm after:

So where the un and dm exist then return 1 row

Where the un doestn't exist and dm does then return all sendtos' where
the dm exists not just where the un='*'

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for you help

Nigel Bishop