Re: Error creating a table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Error creating a table
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/02/2018 02:38 PM, Dale Seaburg wrote:
> le):
>
> NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
> "public_rowkey" for table "ABSTRACT-SERVER_runsheet"
>
> ERROR:  relation "public_rowkey" already exists
>
> ********** Error **********
>
> ERROR: relation "public_rowkey" already exists
> SQL state: 42P07
>
> I have looked for rowkey in the "public" schema, but find nothing.
> What can be the problem?  What might I be doing wrong?  I'm not sure
> what to do.

I don't use PgAdmin but the error appears to be looking for
public_rowkey not public.rowkey. Further, it isn't a table you would be
looking for but an index.

Thanks,

JD

> Dale

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****