Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carl Erik Eriksson
Subject Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4
Date
Re: Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4  (Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name>)
Re: Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Query tool PGadmin on my mac

If I enter a query like  select count(*) from table_1    I get a correct response from the server
If I enter select * from table_1 I get an error message that I do not understand:
Error Message:missing FROM-clause entry for table "rel"
LINE 8: ...ER JOIN pg_catalog.pg_constraint con ON con.conrelid=rel.oid

PSQL tool (PGadmin on my Mac)

However if I enter the same from the PSQL tool  I get the correct output.

But that output goes to my screen and I have found no way of directing it to a file on my Mac.

Any suggestions?  Either getting rid of the error message and getting the output to my screen within the Query tool
whereI can then dump the output to a file
OR a way of running my query using the PSQL tool and redirecting the output to a file on my computer.

An amateur who is up a creek without any paddle..

Carl E Eriksson