Re: One table in two different databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gregory S. Williamson
Subject Re: One table in two different databases
Date
List pgsql-general
Perhaps:
dblink -
        Allows remote query execution
        by Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>

This is under the contrib directory in your source distribution. I haven't done much with it, but it seems to allow
accessto  tables not in the current database.

HTH,

Greg Williamson

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelo Soares [mailto:msoares@masterhoteis.com.br]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 6:17 PM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] One table in two different databases

Hi all,

I would like to know if its possible to have the SAME TABLE into two
different databases (but in the same server). Or to create a view of a
table of database X at the database Y.

I try to find it in Postgres docs, with no success.

Thanks to all,

Marcelo Soares
Informática - Master Hotéis
(51)3212-5055