Re: problem with the Tomcat - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From J M Okomba
Subject Re: problem with the Tomcat
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
If you want to use the driver universally the best place to put is
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext where $JAVA_HOME is where you have installed Java.

Alternatively put /usr/java/local/lib/pg73jdbc2.jar in your CLASSPATH,
something like

    CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/usr/java/local/lib/pg73jdbc2.jar

Lastly you can tell tomcat to load your driver by adding it to TOMCAT_OPTS,
like
TOMCAT_OPTS=$TOMCAT_OPTS:/usr/java/local/lib/pg73jdbc2.jar
I am not very sure about the last option.