Re: PostgreSQL audiobooks and/or podcasts - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: PostgreSQL audiobooks and/or podcasts
Date
List pgsql-novice
> Are there any good/recommended audio books and/or pod casts focused on
> PostgreSQL?
> I searched, but wasn't coming up with anything.
> I have some daily drive-time I want to put to better use, and PostgreSQL is
> one of the pieces I want to learn more about.

Fairly good software exists that can read text and produce synthesized audio.  Here is a like to
one that I know of:
http://www.naturalreaders.com/

Simply copy/paste any text into the reader to hear its audio.

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.