Re: BUG #5121: Segmentation Fault when using pam w/ krb5 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Douglas, Ryan
Subject Re: BUG #5121: Segmentation Fault when using pam w/ krb5
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Both actually...=20=20

When just the "return" is commented out the routine goes into a loop and
the following shows up in the logs...

<rdouglas@tacacs 10.0.20.38(47254) 2009-10-16 01:12:18.935 EDT>LOG:
could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
<rdouglas@tacacs 10.0.20.38(47254) 2009-10-16 01:12:18.935 EDT>LOG:
could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
<rdouglas@tacacs 10.0.20.38(47254) 2009-10-16 01:12:18.935 EDT>LOG:
could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
<rdouglas@tacacs 10.0.20.38(47254) 2009-10-16 01:12:18.935 EDT>LOG:
could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

When just "ereport" is commented out I still get a sigfault...=20

<[unknown]@[unknown]  2009-10-16 01:13:49.211 EDT>LOG:  connection
received: host=3D10.0.20.38 port=3D32815
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.258 EDT>LOG:  server process (PID 13201) was
terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.258 EDT>LOG:  terminating any other active
server processes
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.262 EDT>LOG:  all server processes terminated;
reinitializing
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.381 EDT>LOG:  database system was interrupted;
last known up at 2009-10-16 01:13:37 EDT
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.382 EDT>LOG:  database system was not properly
shut down; automatic recovery in progress
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.382 EDT>LOG:  record with zero length at
3/B7D75538
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.383 EDT>LOG:  redo is not required
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.409 EDT>LOG:  autovacuum launcher started
<@  2009-10-16 01:13:49.410 EDT>LOG:  database system is ready to accept
connections

But when both are commented it seems to work...

<[unknown]@[unknown]  2009-10-16 01:15:05.330 EDT>LOG:  connection
received: host=3D10.0.20.38 port=3D32816
<[unknown]@[unknown]  2009-10-16 01:15:17.436 EDT>LOG:  connection
received: host=3D10.0.20.38 port=3D32817
<rdouglas@tacacs 10.0.20.38(32817) 2009-10-16 01:15:17.486 EDT>LOG:
connection authorized: user=3Drdouglas database=3Dtacacs