Re: cvs head doesn't pass make check on one of the machines here - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: cvs head doesn't pass make check on one of the machines here
Date
Re: cvs head doesn't pass make check on one of the machines here
List pgsql-hackers
> On fre, 2009-11-13 at 15:05 +0100, Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
>> As per Tom's - yes, this laptop has LANG set to UTF8 Polish. Setting
>> it back to EN actually makes this error go away.

> The Polish locale isn't supported by the regression tests.

With only one result-ordering difference, it seems like we could easily
support that if there were enough demand.  I'd want somebody running a
buildfarm machine in Polish locale, though, to catch future breakages.