SQLStatistics problem - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Blake McBride
Subject SQLStatistics problem
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Greetings,

I am having a problem with SQLStatistics.  I am using Hiroshi Inoue's
latest ODBC DLL's, PostgreSQL 8.1.2, all on Windows XP.

I issued the following SQL statements:

ALTER TABLE ONLY rights
    ADD CONSTRAINT rights_id_key UNIQUE (id);

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX blake ON rights (deny_flag);

When I do a dump of the database the two statements create different
results as I would expect.  By "different results" I mean the dump uses
different commands to re-create each of those things.  One is a constraint
and the other an index.

When I use ODBC SQLStatistics I get back records for each of those statements
but there is no way to distinguish the constraint from the index.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Blake McBride
blake@mcbride.name