Re: SQLForeignKeys bugs - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Blake McBride
Subject Re: SQLForeignKeys bugs
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Dear Hiroshi Inoue,

The files in PSQLODBCA.ZIP did not help at all.

The files in PSQLODBC35W.ZIP fixed the DELETE_RULE problem
and the missing FK_NAME problems.  However, I still experience
duplicate records in the return set.

Thank you.

Blake McBride