Installation of pgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Douglas Bates
Subject Installation of pgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I received a response that the address pgadmin-support@greatbridge.com
was unreachable when I tried to send this.  As I say below, I was
sorry to hear that greatbridge.com had ceased operations.

Can anyone on this list help me with my question about installation of
pgAdmin?  Please cc: me on responses.  I am not currently subscribed
to this list.

First - I was sorry to hear that greatbridge.com has ceased operations.
I hope that all those who worked for GreatBridge are able to move on
to new challenges.

My question must qualify as the dumbest question I have ever sent to
an e-mail list but - I can't decide how I install and start pgAdmin.
I run PostgreSQL 7.1.1 on a Debian GNU/Linux system.  On the Windows
ME machine from which I want to connect I have the ODBC driver
installed.  I'm not quite sure what it meant on the home page for
pgAdmin to say that I require Microsoft Windows Installer.

I downloaded pgadmin-7_1_0.zip.  When I expand that with WinZIP I
don't see anything that looks like an installer or an application.

I must be missing something obvious.  Can someone tell me how to get
started?

--
Douglas Bates                            bates@stat.wisc.edu
Statistics Department                    608/262-2598