Re: PHP and Postgresql on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Roussel
Subject Re: PHP and Postgresql on Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Try PEAR DB.
http://pear.php.net/package/DB

It's a database abstraction layer, which means that you can change DB
later, with less hasle.

Have a look at how phpPgAdmin works.  Download the source and have a
look.
http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/