Re: Determining Rank - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Don Drake
Subject Re: Determining Rank
Date
List pgsql-sql
Michael,

That's an excellent solution, but on my table, the explain plan sucks
and the query time is over 3 minutes when implemented.  Is there a
simple way to get a row_num without using a temporary sequence?

Thanks for your help.

-Don

--
Donald Drake