Re: Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into DestinationForeign Tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into DestinationForeign Tables
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/11/18 1:44 AM, ramsiddu007 wrote:
> Dear Professionals,
>                             I hope you are doing well. I am looking
> *Foreign Data Wrappers*. In this way I have created a data wrapper in
> destination database. But at the time of creating wrapper, server and
> user mappings, source database having only 1 table. After creating
> wrapper.. those things. I have fired a select query which is extract all
> the data from table in source database table, in destination database.
>                         This time I got whole data from source database
> with the help of FDW. But this time I have created one more table in
> source database, but this table not came into foreign table in
> destination database. For this is there any other steps. Please let me know.

Not enough information to make a guess. Need:

1) Postgres version

2) The FDW you are using and to what destination database e.g.
www.postgresql.org/docs/11/postgres-fdw.html to Postgres.

3) The configuration settings for the wrapper and the server and user
mapping.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com