Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into Destination Foreign Tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ramsiddu007
Subject Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into Destination Foreign Tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Professionals,
                           I hope you are doing well. I am looking Foreign Data Wrappers. In this way I have created a data wrapper in destination database. But at the time of creating wrapper, server and user mappings, source database having only 1 table. After creating wrapper.. those things. I have fired a select query which is extract all the data from table in source database table, in destination database.
                       This time I got whole data from source database with the help of FDW. But this time I have created one more table in source database, but this table not came into foreign table in destination database. For this is there any other steps. Please let me know.

For the Kind request to all, please share any notes or pdf's or links related to FDW, it will help to gain in depth knowledge for me.

I hope you will.

--
Best Regards:
Ramanna Gunde