Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/04/05 12:20, Zhihong Yu wrote:
> +        * This is just a warning so a loop-through-resultset will not abort
> +        * if one backend logged its memory contexts during the run.
>
> The pid given by arg 0 is not a PostgreSQL server process. Which other backend could it be ?

This is the comment that I added wrongly. So the comment should be
"This is just a warning so a loop-through-resultset will not abort
if one backend terminated on its own during the run.",
like pg_signal_backend(). Thought?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao