Issues with psql 08.02.0002 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Drew Balazs
Subject Issues with psql 08.02.0002
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I'm having some issues with psql 08.02.0002.  I'm working MS access and some rather large tables in Postgres.

Queries that return a large data set result in the following error.

"ODBC --call failed. Out of memory while reading tuples.; Error while executing the query (#7)"

The obvious solution was to use Declare/Fetch, however with Declare/Fetch checked, I get the following error before I'm even able to link or import the tables.

"ODBC Failed - ERROR while executing the query (#7)."

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

--
Got angry fat cat?
http://www.angryfatcat.com