Re: Extending SQL in C using VARIABLE length type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carsten Kropf
Subject Re: Extending SQL in C using VARIABLE length type
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh, I see, does the VARSIZE length field have to be the total number of bytes occupied (including VARHDRSZ and the size
ofthe structure) or only the size that is used by "my" datatype? Then it would become pretty much obvious, why this is
notsupposed to work.
I'll try it out then.

regards
    Carsten Kropf