Re: possible wierd boolean bug? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: possible wierd boolean bug?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> "Merlin Moncure" <merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com> writes:
> > I confirmed the problem on a linux server running beta3...so this
> > problem is quite reproducible by running the attached scripts on a
> > freshly loaded database.
>
> The attached patch fixes the problem for me.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Yup.  I just confirmed it from cvs.  btw, the 4 rows I was complaining
about was due to my erroneously reading the analyze output, so
everything works ok now.  Thanks!

Anyways, it would be nice to be able to use the sql row constructor to
do equality/comparison...wouldn't get caught writing such silly sql
statements :)

Merlin