Re: Need help to access Postgresql from a windows PC using jdbc - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Freddy Villalba Arias
Subject Re: Need help to access Postgresql from a windows PC using jdbc
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

JDBC (comes with J2SE) solves this, in a platform-independent way (it’s Java), and it’s quite easy to learn and use.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: joe raj [mailto:joeinvitesu@yahoo.co.in]
Enviado el: martes, 30 de marzo de 2004 10:01
Para: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Asunto: [JDBC] Need help to access Postgresql from a windows PC using jdbc

Hello,

          Am a student doing a project in postgresql in linux and also a newbie to postgresql. How can i access a table in a linux machine from a windows machine which are connected in a network. If anyone knew this in detail please mail to me which would be of great help to me.

Bye from JOE

Win an evening with the Indian cricket captain: Yahoo! India Promos.